If you have been following me for a while you know that the recipes I share with you are super easy. Try making this yummy meal, because it's fast, easy and very very tasty.
- chicken breasts
- spices (the ones you like; can be only salt and pepper)
- cheese (can be mozzarella)
1. Every chicken breast cut on two thin pieces as shown in the picture.
2. I put the spices on the chicken and put it in the form.
3. Then, you put a pretty thick layer of mayo on top.
4. Next, the layer of onion.
5. Layer of mushrooms.
6. Cheese on top.
7. At the end , you put everything to the oven for about 30 mins, the oven is set to about 200 Centigrades (aprox. 390 Fahrenheit)
1. You cook washed, but unpeeled potatoes and put them to the separated form.
2. You cut the potatoes on halves and take a little bit of the insides out.
3. Put cheese and herbs, that you like, inside. And you put it to the oven as well for about 20 mins.
Sorry for a post this long. I hope you got through it. ;-)